Worship at Redeemer
Sundays at 10:30 am
Our Sunday morning worship is known for lively, relevant preaching and a blend of music styles in a traditional yet relaxed hour. The service includes a special time with the children before they are dismissed to their Sunday morning program.
Growing in faith is a life-long journey, and to equip us for that journey we offer:
- professional infant and toddler care in a loving, safe environment
- engaging faith formation classes for 3-year-olds through high school
- youth ministry—where teens get plugged into the life of the church
- adult study series on a variety of topics
- adult choir and bell choir opportunities and performances
We discover God through the Bible, through prayer, and through engaging in the world. You won’t have to leave your brain at the door.
We thank God by working for a just and loving world.
We support God’s work through our gifts to ministries that care for the earth and for all people.
We celebrate God’s grace in baptism and Holy Communion. Church membership is not required to receive Communion, which is served the first Sunday of the month and on holy days.